Professionally trained general practitioner, with 8 years of experience ensuring a high standard of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. She was graduated from Faculty of Medicine at Alexandria University, Egypt with general grade excellent with honor
Field Of Expertise
- Appropriately diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and
injuries in a general practice setting.
- Treating pediatric patients with minor illnesses, acute and
chronic health problems and growth and development
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests and diagnostic
images to further investigate patient conditions.
Monitoring patients' condition and progress and re-evaluate
treatments as necessary.
- Managing, directing and coordinated activities of nurses,
assistants, specialists, residents and other medical staff.
Leading hospital prevention and health promotions to increase
awareness of health-related issues.
- Advising and educating patients regarding diet, hygiene and
effective disease prevention methods.
- Prescribing preoperative and postoperative treatments and
procedures, such as sedatives, diets, and antibiotics.
- Admitting and treating patients as part of the hospital’s 24-hour